The vital importance of a healthy smile can certainly not be underestimated. A glowing smile can boost one’s confidence and the way they interact with the world around them. Patients with missing teeth and bone loss deserve a high-quality of life and dentures can allow them to have that.
Curious as to how dentures can boost your confidence and quality of life? Accent Denture Service has everything you need to know:
What Are Dentures Exactly?
Dentures are a set of artificial replacement teeth that are able to be removed and placed back into the mouth. There are two main types of dentures which include a partial set and full set. The dentures are attached to a pink base that looks similar to real gums with artificial teeth on top. What are the differences between partial dentures and full dentures?
- Partial Dentures: Fitted to a certain part of the gum line to sit on and attach to other surroundings, natural teeth. Partial dentures improve the appearance of one’s smile when other cosmetic tooth replacements are not possible because the patient’s teeth are not strong enough. These types of dentures are removable and will greatly improve one’s appearance, confidence and comfortability.
- Full Dentures: Complete or full dentures are customized to fit and replace your entire set of natural teeth. They are either fitted to the top or bottom of the gum line and secured by suction or an oral adhesive. Remaining teeth must be removed prior to full dentures being installed and after the tissues have completely healed.
How Can Dentures Improve My Smile?
Dentures are durable, reliable and the most viable option for patients that have tooth loss. They can also give patients a better smile, here’s how:
- Full or partial dentures look natural and are customized to fit your mouth with a healthy-looking gum base and tooth colour.
- Restores your confidence and self-esteem by being assured you have a white, shiny, full set of teeth.
- Dentures are the most cost-effective tooth replacement method available. You can gain your gorgeous smile back without breaking the bank or having painful dental surgeries.
- Attend social gatherings without worrying about what you can and cannot eat! Bite into your favourite dishes and show off your pearly whites!
- No longer feel self-conscious about your speech which may have been affected by your missing teeth. Dentures improve pronunciation to allow you to carry on conversations with friends old and new with ease!
Get the smile you deserve by contacting Accent Denture Services for an appointment. Our team of professionals at our denture clinic in Mississauga is committed to providing our patients with a set of teeth they can be proud of. Whether you require denture repairs or a new full or partial set, Accent Denture Services are the right clinic for you.